These are the links, notes and resources for my presentation Getting to the (Reparse) Point, which I’ll be giving at Microsoft Devs4Devs on Saturday, 20 August 2011 at 09:30.
- Manta, my open source .NET library with functionality for managing hardlinks, reparse points, junctions and symbolic links
- Recommended: Link Shell Extension – Explorer extension to manage hardlinks, symbolic links, junctions and mount points (2000+)
- fsutil – View and delete reparse points (XP+)
- mklink – Create hardlinks, symbolic links and junctions (Vista+)
- junction- Create and delete junctions (2000+)
- linkd, mountvol & delrp – Junction, mount point and reparse point management (2000+)